UPSEE 2020 Results
The UPSEE Results & answer keys are out for UPSEE 2020 on May 30, 2020 (tentative). The performance of the candidates decides the merit lists prepared for each course.
Candidates can check their UPSEE 2020 results by the following steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE/ UPTU, and click on the link provided for results
- Enter your Roll number, and Date of Birth. After entering the above details, click on Submit button
- Finally, see your results on the official website after clicking on Submit. Download the results sheet and keep it till the admission process is over
UPSEE 2020 Counselling
Candidates with the minimum cut-off Marks attends counselling. However, the seat allotment will be based on the availability of seats on that day of counselling. For scheduled caste category 21% seats will be reserved, for scheduled tribe category 2% seats will be reserved and for other backward classes, 27% seats will be reserved specifically for the candidates who seek admission in colleges affiliated with UPSEE 2020.
Finally, the documents required for the Counselling process are UPSEE/ UPTU admit card; Minimum of 2 latest passport size photographs; UPSEE/ UPTU scorecard and Class XII/ Graduation Certificate & marks sheet; Domicile Certificate of U.P.; Caste certificate like SC/ ST/ OBC certificate (if applicable); Income certificate for economically weak candidates (if applicable).
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is a state-level common entrance examination. It is conducted to measure the eligibility of the candidates seeking admission in B.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Arch, B.Pharma, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B.Des, and Lateral Entry programmes in all government and private institutions located all over the state of Uttar Pradesh. The UPSEE is assigned to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow vide Govt. order no. 4299/सोलह-1-2017-14(54)/2012 dated 06-12-2017.Candidates who want to prepare for this examination can go through some of the UPSEE Reference Books, for proper guidance as well as to know the exam pattern.
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility
Candidates should have completed or pursuing qualifying examination (intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or it’s equivalent). Or the candidate should have completed or pursued the final year of Graduation degree. The criteria are for UG level and PG level UPSEE tests respectively.
Candidates belonging to Foreign Nationals (FN), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC) are also eligible to appear for (UPTU/AKTU) UPSEE 2020 examination. Permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh or candidates from other states can also apply for the same.
UPSEE 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
This examination takes place for various papers with objective multiple type questions except Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of paper 4). Paper 1, 2, 3 and 4 will be Offline (OMR-based) test. Paper 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 would be Online (Computer-based) test. The duration allotted for the test papers goes as – Paper [1, 2, 3] – 3 hours; Paper  – 2 hours 30 minutes; Paper [5,6,7,8] – 1 hour 30 minutes; Paper [9,10,11] – 2 hours.
The paper pattern for UPSEE 2020 goes as – Paper [1, 2, 3] – 150 MCQ’s, Paper  – 100 MCQ’s + 2 Drawing Question, Paper [5, 6, 7, 8] – 75 MCQ’s, Paper [9,10, 11] – 100 MCQ’s. The subjects in the exam are Paper  – PCM, Paper  – PCB, Paper  – AG, Paper  – M,AS,DA, Paper [5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11] – Aptitude. A correct answer fetches (+)4 marks, however, there is no negative marking.
Follow the UPSEE 2020 Syllabus, in particular below:
- B.Tech: The questions related to physics, chemistry, and mathematics topics of class 11th and class 12th syllabus. This will be obviously asked in paper 1 of UPSEE 2020 examination.
- MBA: Candidates should attempt paper 9 of UPSEE 2020 which will be an aptitude test and it consists of questions particularly related to the English Language, Numerical Aptitude, Thinking and Decision Making, General Awareness.
UPSEE 2020 Application Details
The UPSEE Entrance Examination Fee is INR 1300.00 for Male/Transgender candidates belonging to General & OBC category and INR 650.00 for SC/ST candidates and Female or Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories. Candidates should mandatorily submit their 12-digit Aadhar number while registering for the exam. The candidates who don’t have Aadhar card can also submit details of other Government approved ID proofs.
Henceforth, the steps to submit UPSEE 2020 application form:
- Registration by filling up Personal and other required details
- Uploading of Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Payment of Examination/ Application Fees and Printing of “Confirmation Page”
UPSEE 2020 Reference Books
There are few UPSEE reference books, in particular, for proper guidance of the Candidates who are willing to appear for the examination-
- Hall and Knight for Algebra
- Concept of Physics by HC Verma
- Arihant publisher JEE and state entrance guides
- Physics Volume 1
- Cengage for Mathematics
- Arihant English
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card and Exam Centres
Admit Cards for UPSEE will be available online on the official website in the month of April. Check all the details particularly mentioned in the admit card. To enumerate, the details include category, sub-category, gender, weightage, Name, Father’s Name, etc. Do not enter the exam hall without admit card. In case of glitches in downloading of admit cards, aspirants should get in touch with the helpline as mentioned on the official website as soon as possible.
Aspirants can download the final corrected admit card(if any) from the official website before the exam. Aspirants should produce UPSEE admit card at the time of counselling and admission. Thus, carefully preserve the same until the conclusion of the admission process.
Steps to download the UPSEE 2020 Admit Card:
- In the first place, visit the official website for UPTU and click on the “Download Admit Card” link
- Then, Enter UPTU 2020 application number and password. Click on “submit” button
- Download and take a printout of the UPTU Admit card for further reference
The (UPTU/AKTU) UPSEE examination is held in various cities. The candidates are advised to be very careful while giving their three option of examination centre in (UPTU/AKTU) UPSEE 2020 application form.