Top Electronics Engineering Colleges in India
Electronics Engineering is the study of Electrical science where engineers utilize the non-linear active electrical components like semiconductor, especially transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits to design electronic circuits, devices, microprocessors, and microcontrollers.
These Engineers mainly develop the ways to utilize electricity to control equipments to make life easier in the technological environment. They usually study, examine, discover and develop new devices that are used to get work done with less effort in the minimum time period and help to satisfy technological needs.
Mobile phones, portable music devices, computers, security cameras and other communication technology, are the result of Electronics Engineering.
Duties of Electronics Engineering
- Study and develop new devices to use the electric power efficiently.
- Investigate complaints received from customers and create solutions to resolve the problem.
- Design electronic components, products, software or systems for commercial, military and medical purposes.
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment.
The average salary for the Electronic Engineering graduate is INR 305000 Approx in a year and the candidates with experience can get even higher at the beginning itself.
List of career options after Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication companies and corporations
- Civil Services and Government jobs
- Network Infrastructure companies
- Radio and Television Broadcasters and developers
- Electronic component manufacturers
- Electrical Power Utilities
- Research and Educational centers
- Electrical power generation, transmission, and distribution
- Semiconductor and other electrical components manufacturer
- Federal Government excluding postal services
Since Electronic Engineering is the most developing and demanded field in the current world it has huge job opportunities. The candidates can contribute to different development programmes with proper knowledge, innovation, and awareness about the rapidly changing technological environment.
- The candidates must have passed in the intermediate examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as mandatory subjects in the intermediate class to qualify for the Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering.
- The applicants must have a BE / B.Tech Bachelor’s degree to apply for M.Tech in Electronics Engineering.
- The candidates must have a valid score in the JEE main, AIEEE or BITSAT entrance examinations to get admission in the concerned courses.
- The entrance examination is conducted both at the National and State level.
List of Top Electronics Engineering Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- BITS Pilani
- Indian Institute of Technology, BHU
- National Institute of Technology, Trichy
- National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Jadavpur University, Calcutta
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Online Electronics Engineering Courses
Never wait for someone to make a difference, start preparing yourself to create the difference in your life. So job opportunity in the engineering field is very demanding and at the same time, it involves huge competition where companies keep looking the for the best applicant with extra knowledge and skills. Take online courses and start gaining extra knowledge to make yourself different from other applicants. Some of the useful courses are:
- Circuit Analysis
- Robotic Control
- Industrial Electrical Control system
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Communication System
- Fundamentals of Electromagnetics