Introduction To CAT 2018 Syllabus:
- Syllabus: CAT 2018 syllabus is partitioned into 3 area, for example, Logical and Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
- Reexamine Of Syllabus: The CAT 2018 syllabus is dynamic and would change so frequently, however, the applicants would be educated in the event that the syllabus changes.
Section Wise CAT 2018 Syllabus
- Marking – Hopeful ought to have profound data of the CAT 2018 Syllabus and area from where question happens. CAT exam is multiple choice based question, each inquiry will convey 3 marks and there will be 1 marks deducted for the wrong answer.
- Syllabus – There is no pre-characterized subject of CAT exam however based on the listed topic below chances of the question to appear. CAT presented Type In The Answer (TITA) i.e. choice won’t be given.
- Online – Applicant needs to type the appropriate response utilizing console and mouse. The aggregate number of question will be 100 and the aggregate number of imprints will be 300. The exam will be of 3 hours. Area insightful subject name is specified beneath.
Logical & Analytical Reasoning Syllabus:
The candidate would be tested on the following topics:
- Blood Relations
- Clocks and Calendars
- Data Structures
- Direction Sense
Mathematics or Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
Some of the main topics that the candidates would be asked in this course are:
- Numbers and its applications
- Geometry and its applications
- Percentages and its applications
- Ratio and its applications
Data Interpretation Ability Syllabus:
Problems related to organized and unorganized data are quite common in this section. Core syllabus topics are as follows:
- Pie Charts
- Line Graphs
- Data Sufficiency
English or Verbal Ability Syllabus:
The candidates would be tested on the following topics:
- Critical Reasoning (and its numerous applications)
- Reading Comprehension
Most Important Topics for CAT Exam Preparation:
|Quantitative Ability||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||Logical Reasoning||Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
|Geometry||Graphs||Critical Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning
|Arithmetic Progression||Column Graphs||Visual Reasoning||Syllogisms
|Installment Payments||Bar Graphs||Assumption-Premise-Conclusion||Contextual usage
|Ratios and Proportions||Line Charts||Assertion and reasons||Analogies|
|Arithmetic Mean||Pie Charts||Statements and assumptions||Sentence completion
|Logarithm||Graphs representing Area||Matrix arrangements||Idioms|
|Work and Time||Venn Diagram||Coding and Decoding||Sentence Correction
Guidelines for CAT 2018 Syllabus:
- There are few books which can be referred to score good marks in the CAT 2018 exam. Find the books related to the CAT 2018 Reference Books Here.