About RV College of Engineering Bangalore
RV College of Engineering Bangalore was established in the year 1963. At first, it had three engineering branches namely Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical. However, today it has numerous undergraduate programmes in engineering. Along with that it also offers 21 Masters and Doctoral Degrees. It is located on Mysore Road which is 13 km from the city of Bengaluru. The campus is spread over 52 acres. Moreover, it has a great ambiance to stimulate the teaching and learning process. Along with that, it also helps in bringing out skilled and disciplined engineers every year. Importantly, its rating is always among the top ten engineering institutions.
Currently, it undertakes more than 1,200 students for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Also, it has very highly qualified and dedicated faculty who are experts in their respective disciplines. Apparently, this college has achieved Leadership in Quality Technical Education, Interdisciplinary Research, and Innovation. Furthermore, the mission of this college is to deliver outcome-based quality education to its students. It also includes focusing on technologies which are sustainable and inclusive, which benefit all sections of the society.
RV College of Engineering Bangalore Admissions
The RV College of Engineering Bangalore Admissions process is mentioned below:
- Students must report at the Admission Section at RV College of Engineering, Bangalore. Here, verification of original documents is done according to respective authorities.
- Also, challan for payment of fees is provided. However, fees must be paid at Kotak Mahindra Bank, RVCE Campus, Bangalore.
- After payment of fees, the student has to report to the computer lab on the 1st floor of the Civil Department.
- At the lab, the student has to fill an online application.
- After successful entry, the student must take a printout of the application and submit it along with necessary documents.
RV College of Engineering Bangalore Facilities
Reflection on its academic excellence is seen in the exemplary record of placements of the students at RV College. Consistently, the college has maintained an excellent placement record. World’s leading companies recruit students from this college. Moreover, the placement department helps students to develop a balanced set of technical and interpersonal skills along with a positive attitude to life.
The library has a vast collection of books, reference books, bound volumes, etc. It also includes e-books and e-journals. Moreover, the e-journals are from leading publishers. It provides value-added services to the readers. The resources can be accessed from anywhere within the campus over the Wi-Fi connection.
Physical Education and Sports:
This Department provides infrastructure for sports and games. It allows students to participate in the sports of their choice. It also spots and grooms the talent of any sports in students. Moreover, it helps improve discipline, leadership, and courage of students. Furthermore, it has also produced many State and National players.
Extra and Co-Curricular Activities:
Without cultural activities, college life seems to be dull. It is an integral part of college life. Also, it helps in the development and personal growth of a student. Moreover, it allows students to meet new people and to pass on the cultural traditions. However, at RV College, these activities bring out the hidden talents of students. It also provides a platform for budding artists and musicians.
RV College of Engineering Bangalore Contact Details
- Address: R V College of Engineering, R V Vidyanikethan Post, Mysuru Road, Bengaluru, India – 560 059
- Telephone: +91 080 6717 8021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org