CAT 2018 Results Overview
- Date: CAT 2018 Results will be declared in the first week of January 2019.
- Mode: The candidate will get an SMS on their registered mobile number notifying the CAT 2018 Result.
- Mobile Number: SMS will be sent to enrolled mobile number sharing CAT 2018 Result percentile
Steps To Check CAT 2018 Results:
- Official Website: The applicant can likewise visit the official CAT site for CAT 2018 Results.
- Credentials: Applicant must give their official CAT client ID and password to check their results on the official site.
- Result Display: Candidate’s performance would be updated on the website where the marks they secured in each section and their total marks would be displayed.
- IIMs: As the CAT 2018 Results are declared, all the IIMs will display the Cutoff-marks for the college.
- Cutoff: Only those Candidates will be Qualified for CAT 2018 Counselling, who will clear the cutoff marks for the particular college.
Details on the CAT 2018 Results:
- Composite Score
- Section Wise Score
- Sectional Percentile
- Overall Percentile
Reservation Seats For CAT 2018 Results:
According to the policy of Indian government, the seat reservation will be applicable for CAT and the seats are reserved for the various categories are as follows:
Highlights of CAT Result 2017:
[table id=26 /]
Expected CAT Cut off 2018:
- Individual List: After the results are announced, each IIM will publish their own list of Cutoffs for the CAT 2018 Counselling Process.
- Cutoff: The cut off includes an overall cut off and a sectional cut off.
- Sectional Cutoff: A candidate must score and clear each section to qualify the exam.
- Overall Cutoff: The overall cutoff of all the IIMs lies between the range of 90-99 percentile.
CAT 2018 Expected Cut Off for IIMs
[table id=27 /]
The following table represents a list of institutes based on CAT Cutoff where IIMs and B-schools are classified on the basis of the level of cutoffs from previous years trends
[table id=28 /]
Instructions for CAT 2018 Results:
- Print: Candidates are informed to take a print out regarding the outcomes as the printed version of a similar won’t be issued.
- Validity: CAT scores are acknowledged by IIMs and different B-schools.
- Admission: The hopefuls can apply for admission to their preferred foundations based on CAT scores, yet they should consider the base cutoff percentile settled by the institutions.
Cut Offs for IIMs:
CAT Cut off 2017 for IIM Ahmedabad
[table id=9 /]
CAT Cut off 2017 for IIM Bangalore
[table id=10 /]
CAT Cut off 2017 for IIM Calcutta
CAT Cut off 2017 for IIM Lucknow
CAT Cut off 2017 for IIM Kozhikode
CAT Cut off 2016 for IIM Rohtak
CAT Cut off 2017 for IIM Raipur
[table id=15 /]
CAT Cut off 2016 for IIM Udaipur
[table id=16 /]
CAT Cut off 2017 for IIM Bodh Gaya
[table id=17 /]
CAT Cut off 2016 for IIM Trichy