Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research(JIMPER MBBS)
The JIMPER results are declared on the official website of JIMPER and also, candidates have to look at the merit list published by the examining authority. Also, admission are granted on the basis of marks and a separate list is prepared for reserved category. Finally, the candidates who are qualified in the exam can go for JIMPER MBBS counseling process. Therefore, candidates can log in using registration number and date of birth that they received. Also, candidates can check the cut off marks and merit list piblished on official website.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research popularly known as JIPMER. It is one of the most alleged medical examinations in India and also helps candidates in seeking admission in under graduation medical program, to begin with, JIMPER. Therefore, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has all set of right to handle JIMPER MBBS. It is the final authority for admission and seat allotment. JIMPER university is one of the famous institutions in India which offer educations in the field of Medical. Also, JIMPER has started a new branch in Karaikal with 50 seats in addition to Puducherry with 150 seats. As per the recent report, over 100000 application received for 200 seats offered by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
JIMPER MBBS Eligibility:
The aspirants must satisfy the Eligibility criteria to appear for JIMPER MBBS exam.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years and also there is no age limit for reserved category.
- There is no upper age limit for JIMPER MBBS
Candidates must be a citizen of India and also NRI and OCI candidates can apply for JIMPER MBBS.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from the recognized board of education with subjects Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, English also with 50% marks.
- If candidate belongs to General category should have secured 50% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category.
- Candidate should obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, which is mandatory for OCI/NRI for admission to JIPMER MBBS Course.
- For both campuses, the reservation is based on category.
JIMPER MBBS Exam Pattern:
The MBBS admission is based on JIMPER MBBS Entrance Exam. The total number of question in exam paper is 200 multiple choice question and also the syllabus is based on PUC and also 150 minutes of time for the exam. Also, each correct answer rewarded with 4 marks and one mark reduced for a wrong answer, zero for no attempt.
[table id=37 /]
JIMPER MBBS Application Form and Process:
JIMPER Application forms available online at the official website to start the application process and also candidate should submit all the necessary details such as Name, Category, personal details, valid phone number, email id, whichever required in the space given. Also, a candidate should upload a recent photo with the placard showing the name of the candidate and date of photo and also a signature. JIMPER application fee varies on the basis of category and also can pay through online using internet banking. Therefore, collect the print out of payment receipt for further use.
[table id=39 /]
JIMPER MBBS Reference books and Exam centers:
There are various best books for preparing JIMPER MBBS.
- JIMPER Medical Entrance Examination By RPH Editorial Board
- JIPMER MBBS 14 Years Solved Papers by Arihan
- JIPMER Pondicherry Medical Entrance
- 12 Years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical Editorial Compilation
- Vision 2016 JIPMER.
The applicant can opt only for three cities and also, centers as per order preference clicked. No change of centers under any circumstance. In case of any unforeseen circumstance the exam centers may be canceled at any point of time and new centers are allotted.
JIMPER MBBS Admit card:
The JIMPER MBBS Admit card released online by official authority. Candidates those who successfully submitted JIMPER application will receive admit card. To download their admit card the candidates should given user id and password. In case candidates filled to carry admit card to exam hall, exam will not be held for them and also candidate need to preserve the admit card till final process.
Details in JIMPER Admit card:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Address of candidate.
- Residence of status.
- Photo and signature.
- Date, time and venue of the exam.
JIMPER MBBS Counseling Process:
The JIMPER MBBS Counseling process will be conducted on basis of marks secured in exam and also, candidate will receive a call form examination authority who have cleared the test. Likewise, seats allotted according to ranks and also, bio-metric and image verification before counselling. In case, of any mismatch candidates are not allowed for counseling session. Finally, documents are verification process starts.
Document for counseling process:
- Original hall ticket JIMPER MBBS with seal and signature of examiner.
- Results page.
- proof of date of birth( Birth and 10th certificate).
- marks sheets of qualifying examination.
- pass certificate of qualifying examination.
- six passport size photos.
- Transfer certificate.
- OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India.