About Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design Hyderabad
Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design is a leading design college in Hyderabad. It started as a pioneering design college for Fashion and Interior Design training in 1992. Since then, it has been offering exemplary creative education. The vision of Hamstech Hyderabad is to nurture creative youngsters who join its courses. It eventually added the disciplines of photography, jewelry, and accessory designing to its academic verticals. Today, it has 7 centers across Hyderabad, with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
The college has associations and affiliations with national and international universities. Most important, the college has professional and expert faculty. This college is excellent because, on one hand, the advisory board includes eminent personalities from the industry and on another hand, placements, and an internship are offered with top brands and designers like Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, United Colors of Design, etc. Even more, regular seminars and workshops are conducted by top professionals from the industry. Different from other design colleges, it provides a unique platform to launch your own label on thehlabel.com.
Hamstech Hyderabad Admissions
Hamstech Hyderabad Admissions procedure varies according to the course type a candidate wants to pursue in the field of fashion and design.
Diploma in Fashion Design:
- This diploma will help you master fashion design. It develops the student’s originality, creativity, and design application in the apparel and textile industries. However, it is a two-year course. At least, 10 + 2 Higher Secondary education is a must to get eligible for this course.
Diploma in Textile and Fashion Design:
- Textile design is the core of the whole fashion business. Presently, the export and domestic sectors of the Indian fashion industry is rapidly expanding that the demand for this course is increasing. However, the curriculum of this course includes both textile and fashion design. The duration for this course 2 years. Unlike other courses, the eligibility for this course is 10th pass.
Diploma in Interior Design:
- Like the other courses, this is a 2 years course. This course helps impart basic skills and awareness in both the general and professional aspects of interior design. Also, students will fine-tune their designing skills through computer-aided design. Importantly, this diploma teaches principles of working with interiors. Also, it educates students with home and commercial space designing, their architectural aspects and conceptual development of ideas. Above all, the eligibility for this course is 10+2 pass.
Certificate Course in Photography:
- This course gives students an opportunity to develop your photography skills and knowledge in a short time. Importantly, you can learn to capture those images you have always dreamt of within 1 Year. Unlike diploma courses, this is a 1-year course. Lastly, the eligibility is 10th pass.
Certificate Course in Jewellery Design:
- Jewelry design is an intricate field of study at an introductory level. Firstly, students are taught about the different processes. It starts with a creative inspiration and finally a beautiful piece of art is created. It is a 1-year program that offers the students an understanding of all the processes involved in designing jewelry. Even for this course eligibility is 10th pass.
Hamstech Hyderabad Contact Details
- Address: 3rd floor, OM Towers, Opposite McDonald’s, Himayathnagar main road, Hyderabad – 29, India
- Telephone: +91 40 65766555
- Email: email@example.com