Introduction To CAT 2018 Application Process:
- Application Form Availability: The CAT 2018 Application Process is from the first week of August to the last week of August.
- Registration: Candidates who want to appear must register with the official CAT website and complete the 3-step registration process.
- Mode: The candidates would have to fill the CAT 2018 Application Form online from the official CAT website.
- Application Fees: Candidates once registered, have to pay the CAT 2018 application fees through any of the online payment methods like Credit cards, Debit cards or Net-Banking.
- Payment: Payments can only be made online on the CAT 2018 official website. After completing the Application fees only the CAT 2018 Application Process will be considered as completed.
Step-Wise Instruction For CAT 2018 Application Process:
Before applying to the CAT 2018 application form, candidates are advised to first check if they fulfil the CAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of CAT 2018 then click “Register For New User” section.
- Step 2: Fill Registration Form & enter the correct detail such as Name, DOB, Email Address, Country, Mobile Number. Click the button to “Generate OTP” as shown below. Enter the characters of words shown in the image.
- Step 3: Enter the details then click “Go to Application Form” mention on the top-right of the Application Details to move further to complete the CAT 2018 Application Process.
- Step 4: Enter the personal details as asked in the Application Form.
- Step 5: Enter the Communication Address details as asked in the Application Form.
- Step 6: Upload the photo and signature as asked in the Application Form.
- Step 7: Enter the academic details as asked in the Application Form.
- Step 8: Enter the Work Experience if you have any.
- Step 9: Enter the programmes names and CAT 2018 Examination Centres.
- Step 10: After clicking on “Save & Continue” candidate will be redirected to the Fee Payment section.
- Confirmation: Candidate will receive the confirmation mail indicating successful completion of Application Form Submission.
- Print-out: Candidates are advised to take the print-out of the filled application form.
- Correction Facility: From the last week of September, the window for Correction Facility will start.
Important Documents for CAT 2018:
- Signature: Candidate must upload a clear scan of their signature of dimensions 80mm X 35mm.
- Photograph: Candidates must upload their recent passport sized coloured photograph of dimensions 35mm X 45mm.
- Scanned Copies Size & Format: Every scanned document must be uploaded in JPEG/JPG format only and the file size for each picture should not be more than 80kb.
- Scanned Copies Resolution: The above-mentioned Pictures should have a resolution of 150px/inch.
- Certificate Download: Candidate should download the PWD/DA/NC-OBC/SC/ST Certificate, filled and signed with the appropriate/concerned authority’s signature, self-attest it and scan it as a PDF document.
- Note: If the scanned picture exceeds the resolution or file size, they will not be uploaded to the CAT website.
Application Fee for CAT 2018: