About BMS College of Engineering, BMSCE Bangalore
BMS College of Engineering, BMSCE Bangalore was founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah. BMSCE has completed 69 years of service in engineering education. BMSCE started with only 3 undergraduate courses and is now offering 13 undergraduate courses and 16 postgraduate courses. The college campus is over 15 acres. Furthermore, it has advanced laboratories, spacious classrooms, and other campus facilities. BMSCE Bangalore is home to one of the largest student population’s in Karnataka, with students coming to study from all over the country. Furthermore, BMSCE has multiple industry collaborations which are very helpful to both students and staff. Such as student internships, faculty development programs, industrial visits, training students in association with industry, research and development projects, workshops and seminars by industry experts.
BMSCE Bangalore Rankings, Accreditations, Affiliations
- The Institution has an AICTE, New Delhi accreditation.
- It also has an accreditation by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- BMSCE Bangalore is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum.
- The Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi has approved BMSCE.
- The college is an AICTE recognized QIP Centre in Engineering & Technology.
- BMSCE is the only institution from India that is adopted by the Melton Foundation, USA.
- BMSCE Bangalore is accredited with A Grade by NAAC from 2013 to 2018.
BMS College of Engineering, BMSCE Bangalore Admissions
Once the candidate has qualified based on the entrance exams, the BMSCE Bangalore Admissions follows the following procedure:
- Counseling process.
- Submitting the Authentic and Certified Certificates as per the University/College requirement.
- Opting for the discipline, according to the seats provided.
- Finalizing the admission process by payments for the specific course.
- Candidates that have passed 10+2 pattern of examination (equivalent to 2-year pre-university in Karnataka)
- Entrance exam: KEA/ COMEDK
BMSCE Bangalore Facilities
- A library has a total collection of 110,806 volumes of books.
- The library is located in a spacious building, which has a floor area of 2625.67 sq.mts.
- E-Journals are available.
- Department of Sports plays a vital and integral role in a student’s life on campus.
- BMSCE Bangalore helps to nurture and support student’s talents.
- It also provides training programs to encourage students.
- BMSCE provides accommodation to the students who wish to reside in the hostels.
- There is a centralized kitchen and a separate dining hall for boys and girls.
- Each student is provided with a wardrobe, cot, study table, and chair.
- Also, the facilities like Wi-Fi, T.V., gymnasium, power backup, and parking space for student vehicles.
- The hostels are under strict CCTV surveillance.
BMSCE Bangalore Training and Placement Cell
BMSCE has a placement and training center to facilitate on-campus placement opportunities for the students. It also provides soft skills development, through aptitude tests, personality development, C.V. writing, and communication skills for better interviews. Moreover, internships are part of the post-graduate students time at the college. Examples of companies where students have got placements are Tektronix, Unisys, Kyocera Wireless, Honeywell, Global Edge Software Limited, Robert Bosch, Oracle, S7 Solutions, Sun Microsystems, ZTE, etc.
BMSCE Bangalore Contact Details
- Address: 1908 Bull Temple Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560 019
- Telephone: +91 80 26622130 35
- Fax: +91 80 26614357