Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
CUSAT CAT Results:
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will declare results in their official website but the candidates should give necessary details like Application number and Date of birth. Finally, the merit list given on basis of marks secured in the exam. The results of CUSAT CAT declared by the Cochin University. Therefore, CUSAT CAT results will be declared on the official website of the conducting body. Also, Candidates can enter the roll number which is given on their CUSAT CAT admit card to view their results. A CUSAT CAT merit list prepared on the basis of the performance of the appeared candidate. The CUSAT CAT Result will be directly based on the strong analysis of the result deciding factors. The results can be checked either by using the link given in the post or on the official website by logging in.Therefore, Enter the CUSAT CAT roll number and date of birth to check the result. No information of its declaration will be sent to the candidates.
CUSAT CAT Introduction:
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is government autonomous science and technology university in Kochin and also in Kerala. It has 3 campuses among them two are in Kochin and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha district of Kerala. Cochin University of Science and Technology operate the Common Entrance Test (CAT) and also Lateral Entrance Test(LET), Department Admission Test(DAT) for offering various courses like Under Graduation, Post graduation, Research programmes. It also offers a dual degree program and lateral for engineering courses. Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT CAT ) exam held once a year. And also, nearly 2500 students enlist differently courses like Under Graduation and also post graduation programmes in CUSAT.
CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria:
CUSAT CAT Eligibility for B.Tech:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from the state of Kerala or any other equivalent examination from recognized board/university.
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry as mandatory subjects in their PUC with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics and also aggregate 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- For reserved candidates qualifying marks is enough for eligibility for admission.
CUSAT CAT Eligibility for instrumentation Technology:
- Candidates must have scored a minimum 55% marks in Mathematics in PUC
- Candidates must have scored a minimum 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
CUSAT CAT Eligibility for Naval Architecture and Ship Building:
- Candidates must have must with first class in PUC from the recognized board State of Kerala with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks in Mathematica and also in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry altogether.
As per citizenship:
- All foreign, PIO and Indian Gulf Workers who meet eligibility can also apply for CUSAT CAT. They allowed as per commence admission for International candidates.
- Candidates applying for NRI seat should also apply online and obtain the valid score.
CUSAT CAT Application form and Process:
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT CAT) application form available online and also before filling application form candidates must read the information provided carefully. Likewise, the online application process comprises two stages.
The candidates must be provided all the necessary details such as Name, Date of Birth, email id, a valid mobile number also correctly to get the email id and password form university.
Without delay, the candidate has to log in using id and password that they received and also, candidates have to submit all the necessary documents along with passport size photo also signature in a specified column. Then candidates should make payment through challan or internet banking. The application fee varies based on category for General 1000 INR, SC/ST 500 INR and also NRI candidates 6000 INR.
CUSAT CAT Reference books:
The candidates can refer the books from NCERT Mathematics, understanding Physics, Inorganic Chemistry and also organic chemistry books of PUC.
CUSAT CAT Exam centers:
The candidates have to select exam centers nearby which are fixed by official board members of Cochin University of Science and Technology. Changing of centers not entertained in any case. Exam Centers may be canceled in case of insufficient students in the city. CUSAT exam centers are in all major cities of the country.
CUSAT CAT Admit card and results:
The candidates who submitted application form can receive CUSAT CAT admit card before appearing exam and also candidates can download admit card from the official website but admit card will not be sent any post. Likewise, the admit card is mandatory for exam hall as it serves a proof of identity.
Details in Admit card:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number of candidate.
- Marks of each section.
- CUSAT CAT cut off marks.
CUSAT CAT counseling:
Counseling scheduled updated in the official website of CUSAT CAT after results declared. No message or mail sent and candidates should check the website. CUSAT CAT counseling session, the candidates have to register themselves for a particular program in CUSAT. Candidate should have to select the prior option and can’t alter later. The candidates should take all the necessary documents for the counseling process and also for verification. Finally, the official authority process options selected by the candidates and seat allotment is based on ranks secured by the candidates.
Doucement required for counseling process:
- 10th and 12th certificates and also mark sheets
- CUSAT admit card
- CUSAT CAT application confirmation page and 4 photos
- Domicile certificate to prove Keralite status
- Transfer certificate from the school/Institution last attended.
- Community certificate.