About Isabella Thoburn College Lucknow
Isabella Thoburn College Lucknow welcomes young women to the college who unconditionally wills to take part in carrying on the prestigious traditions of the College. Alternatively, students will find help in the development of the body, mind, and spirit. Here high scholastic achievement is desired and usually secured by the students. Furthermore, the beginning of the college reassures every weak and struggling young woman that opportunity stands and knocks at her door. But, it is for her to reach out and change her world.
The purpose of Isabella Thoburn College Lucknow is to provide higher education, primarily to Christian women. Speaking about education, the college promotes learning and skill development through effective professional studies. Also, the college prepares students for their career quest. Moreover, the college also collaborates with different educational institutions and industries worldwide for mutual benefits. Importantly, it provides value-based education which results in social accountability and also ethical decision making in today’s complex situations.
Isabella Thoburn College Lucknow Admissions
Below are the Isabella Thoburn College Lucknow Admissions criteria for some courses:
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Selection of the candidate is through the UPSEE Counselling by AKTU & also the College Management Quota. If the candidate makes through the process than the college contacts via email/ phone/ mobile.
- The ideal candidate is the one with Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline. However, the candidate must have at least 50% aggregate marks for General. But for SC/ST candidates 45% or equivalent CGPA.
Post Graduate Diploma in Health Care & Hospital Management
- Firstly, admission to PGDHHM shall be made only from the candidates qualified in these exams ie; CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT.
- Secondly, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline. But the aggregate must be at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Above all, the selection is strictly on the basis of the following merits ie; score in the Common Admission test-35 to 60%. And also, score for academic performance in X, XII, UG/PG-5 to 25%. Also, the student should score 20 to 40% in Group discussion/Interview. Apart from that, weight for participation in sports and extra-curricular must be 5 to 20%.
Isabella Thoburn College Lucknow Facilities
The college has an electronic library. It is a type of information retrieval system which has a focused collection of digital objects. Actually, it includes text, visual material, audio material, video material, stored as electronic media or other media.
The arrangement of computers in the labs are typically in rows. Because of this arrangement, every workstation has a similar view of one end of the room for help facilitate lectures or presentations. Importantly High-speed internet is available for 24 Hours.
It is one of the major assets of an institution. Here, the seminar hall has the capacity of more than 200. Additionally, it is equipped with LCD Projector and Audio System. Furthermore, seminars and few lectures are organized in this seminar hall. Above all, the LCD projectors help the students to understand the lectures clearly.
This is a unique solution for transferring knowledge/ information to the students. Importantly, this helps the students in capturing the information which provides complete teaching and learning solution.
Isabella Thoburn College Lucknow Contact Details
- Address: Isabella Thoburn College, Gate No. 9, 7 Faizabad Road, Lucknow- 226007 UP, India
- Telephone: 0522 2960501/ +91 9076742481/ +91 9076743384
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org