Introduction To CAT 2018 Admit Card:
CAT 2018 Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose CAT 2018 Application Form has been accepted by the examination authority. The admit card for CAT 2018 would only be published on the website once the candidate fills in the application form with the required details and documents. The candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Availability: CAT 2018 admit card will be available on official website from 18th October 2018, Wednesday 2 PM onwards. Candidates can download the Admit card for CAT 2018 directly from the official website.
- Eligibility Criteria: The admit card serves as a hall ticket which indicates that the candidate has fulfilled all the CAT 2018 eligibility criteria. Once the candidates satisfy the eligibility criteria, they can log on to the CAT website and download their Admit Cards until the commencement of the CAT 2018 exam.
- Mandatory document: The candidates must have their CAT 2018 admit card to appear for the CAT examination.
- Mode: CAT 2018 admit card will be available to download only in online mode.
- Log in details: The candidate can use their CAT enrollment ID and password to access login to the website and they can download the admit card from the website.
Download CAT 2018 Admit Card:
- The candidate can login to the CAT website using the enrollment ID and the password they provided.
Steps to download CAT 2018 admit card:
- Official Website: Go to the official CAT website with the URL www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Link: Search for the CAT Admit card tab.
- Existing User: Select the existing user tab.
- Credentials: Enter the candidate’s enrollment ID and password and Login.
- Profile: The candidate would then be redirected to their CAT student profile.
- Download: Click on the “Download CAT 2018 Admit Card” tab.
- Hardcopy: The candidate must have the admit card on their device and take a print out of it to carry to the Examination Center.
- Must: The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Examination without their Admit Card.
CAT 2018 Admit Card Contents Information:
The CAT 2018 Admit Card will contain the following information about the candidate:
- Name of the Candidate.
- The CAT 2018 exam date.
- CAT 2018 Timing (Morning or Afternoon Session).
- Centre address for the CAT 2018.
- Enrollment ID/Number of the candidate.
- PWD/DA or any special category status.
Discrepancy In CAT 2018 Admit Card:
- If the candidate finds any wrong entry on the CAT 2018 Admit Card, they must immediately bring it to the notice of the concerned CAT authorities. If mistake/wrong entries are avoided then candidates would face difficulties during their examination.
- The helpdesk would be available to help the candidates from Monday to Saturday, and the timings would be between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
The correction will be made in cases where:
- Incorrect Name: Their name is incorrectly spelt on the CAT 2018 admit card.
- Incorrect Category: Their PWD/DA category status is mentioned wrong in the CAT 2018 admit card.
- Exam Centre: The exam centre that the candidate mentioned in the application form is not the one written on their Admit Card.
- Photograph: The candidate’s photograph on the admit card is not visible.
The CAT helpdesk contact information is given below:
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-266-0207
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notes Regarding CAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Register: The CAT 2018 Admit Card would be available after the candidate successfully registers and submits the application form.
- Clear: The candidate must make sure the Admit card is clear and legible and the printout for the same is clear.
- Photograph: The candidate must make sure that their photograph is clear and visible.
- Disqualification: If the candidate is found to have plagiarized the admit card, it would lead to their admit card getting cancelled and he/she will be disqualified.
- No Tampering: The candidate should not tamper with the admit card, under any circumstances.
- Invalid: This would make the candidates admit card invalid/unacceptable and will lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
Frequently asked questions Regarding CAT 2018 Admit card:
1. When will the candidates get they admit card?
The admit card will be available on official website from 18th October 2018, Wednesday 2 PM onwards. The Admit card will appear only if your online application form is submitted successfully. You will receive an automated email confirmation of successful submission. You can then log into the CAT website using your registered User ID and view/print the Admit card.
2. What details will be there on Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate.
- Test date.
- PWD status.
- Test centre Details.
- Exam Time.
3. Will the Admit Card sent to the Candidate in form of Mail or a hard copy?
The Admit card will be available on the CAT official website only. Candidate must log in using your CAT 2017 User ID to view/print the Admit card.
The Admit Card is a mandatory document that you need have to have during the examination. Candidate must print the Admit Card and bring it to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
4. If the Candidate doesn’t get his Admit card on the website, whom should he/she must contact?
Admit card needs to be download from Official CAT website. In case if the candidate couldn’t find the admit card on the website, the candidate needs to contact the CAT Help Desk.
5. If the candidate does not carry the admit card during the admission, is there a way to give the exam?
The admit card should be download online from the official website. The Candidate with Admit Card and original Photo ID proof will be permitted inside the test hall only. Candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall if he /she does not carry the admit card and also the appropriated documents like identity proof, passport photographs.